Home Forums WoodMart support forum connect order

connect order

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ghisleghis
    Participant

Hello

it is impossible to connect at the time of order. the choice is not proposed and it is therefore necessary to fill the form. How to solve the problem ? for information I have another site with the same theme is it works.

Hello,

Which connection are you talking about? Are you talking about checkout form?

Could you please share the screenshot of your problem by pointing out the specific section. So I can check and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

ghisleghis
    Participant

here are two screenshots. a copy shows what we want (and who walks on another site).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ghisleghis
    Participant

screen

Attachments:

ghisleghis
    Participant

screen 3

Attachments:

Hello,

In your screenshot you are pointing out the coupon code section which display a form to apply for a coupon code.

You can enable or disable the coupon code form from woocommerce > setting > checkout > enable the use of coupons.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/EAhQ1wE

Best Regards.

ghisleghis
    Participant

my screenshots do not show that. we want the login link to appear on the “order” page as on the second screenshot

Hello,

Checkout page is a part of default WooCommerce functionality. There is no such option in theme settings to display that login link as in your screenshot in your checkout page.

You can display that login link might be with some third party plugin.

Best Regards.

ghisleghis
    Participant

thank you good job 😉

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, ghisleghis!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘connect order’ is closed to new replies.