Home Forums Basel support forum Contact form

Contact form

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

yousef
    Participant

After updating the contact form, i see a border under the contact form. How can i remove this? see attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You need to check your contact form and remove all the elements after the button https://prnt.sc/tdfzp1

Best Regards

yousef
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. But There is no elements after the button, see attachment.

Attachments:

Hello!

Create any default from, test it do you have the same?

Best Regards

yousef
    Participant

Hello,

I have created new form, but I still get the same error.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

If you see the same on the Storefront theme, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue.

Best Regards

yousef
    Participant

Hello friend, i have done what you have said. The problem is caused by your theme. See attachment.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please delete the row with this shortcode and add the title element once again. If the problem remains, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue again.

Best Regards

yousef
    Participant

I tried nothing helped. please login to the account and check:

Hello,

I have double-checked, yes this problem occurred with the recent contact form plugin. We shall fix it in our nearest update. If you want to fix it now, please install the previous contact form version.

Best Regards

red2design
    Participant

Hi

There is a black box under the contact form that I can’t see where or how to remove it? I have tried to create new forms but it is always there.

The site is in development so you will need to login.

Thanks

Attachments:

red2design
    Participant

Hi again – I have resolved this by uploading an older version of Contact Form 7, so I think there is an issue with the theme and the latest version of this plugin.

Hello,

That is fine. This is the only solution until we release the new update where this issue will be fixed.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)