Home Forums Basel support forum contact form 7

contact form 7

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

twococlothing
    Participant

Hello, can you please help me why contact from 7 is not on my website. whenever I clicked on the send button comb the error message that a field not genoomen and now comes garnix more. Can you help me please

Hello.

The site cannot be reached. Please provide your valid page URL and if your site is under maintenance, please provide site admin access.

Best Regards

twococlothing
    Participant

twococlothing
    Participant

this is the same problem with contact form 7

twococlothing
    Participant

Why is my contact form in the mobile view and Teblet versiond not working as in the example picture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

twococlothing
    Participant

Why is my contact form in the mobile view and tablet version not as timely as in the example picture. Can you please help me?

Attachments:

twococlothing
    Participant

why is my sender button not displayed as see picture
    Can you help me please

Attachments:

Hello,

Please refer and follow the documentation on the plugin https://contactform7.com/docs/

Try to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme, perhaps they conflict contact form 7.

Best Regards

twococlothing
    Participant

I am if yes because of your support, because the page contact from 7 you have sent me not further and I would be very happy if you could help with points as good as in the past as wellI am if yes because of your support, because the page contact from 7 you have sent me not further and I would be very happy if you could help with points as good as in the past as well

Hello,

You need to configure the capture or delete it. https://contactform7.com/hidden-field/

Contact form 7 plugin is not covered by our support. We can help in minor simple tips, however, if the plugin requires more complicated configurations, try to contact the plugin support or forum.

Best Regards

twococlothing
    Participant

can you please help why i can not send an email with contact from seden?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check your mail sending first of all, and then check your form if it has any errors. Here is the documentation on Contact form 7 plugin https://contactform7.com/docs/

Best Regards

twococlothing
    Participant

I checked everything and unfortunately it does not work. Can you please nagucken that please

Hello,

You have inserted the HTML code and styles. Try to create a default form and send the message to understand if your site sends messages at all. Then check your code, remove CSS, add classes and write CSS in the Theme Settings > Custom CSS.

Best Regards

twococlothing
    Participant

I did everything exactly as you described it. Trozdem it does not work that the e-mail goes out. Please help me.

Hello,

The problem is connected with the mail configuration, please contact your host support.

Best Regards

twococlothing
    Participant

Could you please help me with the contact form contact from 7 always the message comes, An error occurred while trying to send your message. Please try again later. There is no further solution to my email.
    Can you take a look at whether something was entered incorrectly or programmed?

Attachments:

Hello,

1. Create a form, just create and save.

2. Remove all in the field where you see the error.

3. Copy the content from the new form and insert in the existing form.

Best Regards

twococlothing
    Participant

I did as you told me but it still doesn’t work
    Can you take a look at where the problem might be?

Hello,

Please refer the contact forme 7 documentation as we do not support this plugin https://contactform7.com/docs/

Contact your host support and make sure you mail server has been properly configured

Best Regards

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)