Home Forums WoodMart support forum Contact Form 7

Contact Form 7

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Viewlight USA
    Participant

Hello I have set-up my contact form 7 to my WordPress site and it seems to be working just fine for over a month now, and all the sudden this week, it stopped working and it has an error message, try again… I have submitted a ticket through my hosting company, yet they have not resolved this dilemma. Since the contact form 7 came with the theme is there a way, to assists me with this? I can provide you my credentials in order for you to see the issue.

Hello,

I have visited the URL you provided. Please check its functionality by activating some default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

If it works well with the default theme then provide with admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewlight USA
    Participant

Information provided on the Private content. By the way, on the contact form, there is three or four templates, you can go to out contact us page on the dash board and you can switch them, if needed, yet they all have an error message.

Hello,

I have tried to login to your website and was unable to login. Please provide me with the correct admin panel login details to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewlight USA
    Participant

Under Private Content Area.

Hello,

I have checked your website by activating the default WordPress Theme and the contact form is behaving the same in it as well that means the issue is not with our Theme. Unfortunately, we could not help you with this because this is out of our scope.

You can try contacting contact form 7 plugin support for further help.

OR

You can read the following article for further help:
    https://contactform7.com/faq/after-submitting-the-form-i-get-an-error-message/

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)