Home Forums Basel support forum CONTACT FORM 7 AND NEWSLETTER NOT WORKING

CONTACT FORM 7 AND NEWSLETTER NOT WORKING

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Topman_tech
    Participant

CONTACT FORM 7 AND NEWSLETTER NOT WORKING .. PLS GUIDE ME ON ALL THE SETUP THANKS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. I HAVE ATTACHED THE ERROR AS PHOTO

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Our support does not cover fixing errors related to the plugins. Our support covers only issues related to our theme.

At the same time, based on my experience I can say that the error can be caused either by the wrong configuration of the form or lack of configuration on the server. In order to find out the reason, create a default form in Contact form plugin, add its shortcode to any testing page, and try to send an email. If it is sent ok, it means you should check the form. Server works. If it is not sent, contact your host support.

The form may have a lot of errors, however, the most common one is this: https://prnt.sc/tl8s3j

Best Regards

Topman_tech
    Participant

1) nice theme weldone guys but It’s really bad as I’ve found no solution to remove it. I’ve attached a photo for photo UNDERSTANDING. Pls how do I remove that black part of the footer and leave just my copyright section??
    It’s affecting my site on web and mobile. See screen shot

2) I can’t find anywhere to edit the top nav of my website . That place that has my account ,home ,blog ,cart, our phone number . I need where to edit it or replace the texts. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The footer content canbe edited / removed in the Appearance > Widgets > Footer Column 1, Footer Column 2, Footer Column 3.

Besides the footer can be disabled at all in the Theme Settings > Footer.

The top bar is configured in the Theme Settings > Header > Top bar.

Best Regards

P.S please do not duplicate the posts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)