Home Forums WoodMart support forum Contact form notices appears as the background of footer elements

Contact form notices appears as the background of footer elements

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

regularbounce
    Participant

Hello,

I made a html block for my footer but when the store displays a notice at the bottom, the content of the footer appears above the notice, can you help maybe?

You can try by visiting the url link and by clicking “send” on the newsletter form of the page (not the email form of the footer)

Regards,
    simon

Hello,

You can disable cookies and the message would not overlay contact form message.

If you need the cookies, the user should accept and then the contact form message would not overlay.

If you want here is the custom CSS which would move the cookie message higher:

.woodmart-cookies-popup {
        bottom: 80px;
    }

Change the value as per your needs.

Best Regards

regularbounce
    Participant

hello,

I don’t want to disable the cookies.
    moreover if someone fill an incorrect or known address, or just after he puts its new address, the notice bar will display so that won’t fix the issue I’m afraid.

I ended up by placing notice elsewhere.

regards

Hello,

Have you tried this CSS? Does it solve the problem?

Best Regards

regularbounce
    Participant

Hello,

I have not tried this css since I wanted that notice bar to be elsewhere in the end.

So I solved the problem by making it relative instead of absolute and by fadein & out instead of sliding.

Best regards

Ok. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)