Home Forums Basel support forum Contact form on product page

Contact form on product page

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

mfilo
    Participant

Hello,
    I recently bought your theme and I can’t find this feature in theme options. I need to setup online catalog without prices and instead “Add to cart” button I need something like “Contact us” button. It would be great if clicking “Contact us” opened pop-up window with contact form. Also, I don’t have prices form my products and now it says “Free!” where the price should be. Can I somehow disable this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting us.

Yes there is a Catalog mode option in our theme. You can turn it on in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Catalog mode. To hide price “Free” just add the following code snippet into Theme Settings -> Custom CSS section

.price {
        display:none!important;
    }

Unfortunately there is no such feature that will show contact form clicking on “Contact us” button in our theme.

Regards

mfilo
    Participant

Thank you for your fast reply! I added code you provided and it works perfectly.
    Is there posibility to add some kind of additional sidebar on the products page (where add to cart button used to be) and then to add another button there?

I have another problem with setting up my page. I’m trying to setup front page like your “Furniture store” Can you provide instructions on how to set header like demo page with “Browse categories” opened all the time and slider on the right (with help for slider)?
    Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. There is no such layout in our theme and it may require additional code customization that we don’t have quick instruction for.

2. We suggest you to import Furniture demo layout in the Dashboard -> Dummy content. It will be the best way for you to see how it works.

Regards

mfilo
    Participant

I imported dummy content but I cant set this page to be homepage and if I copy content to another page it doesn’t work. Will try to figure it out. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So could you provide us your admin access so we could take a look and try to configure furniture home page for you?

mfilo
    Participant

Hello, thanks for your fast replys. I managed to fix homepage.
    But I have another question. Can a color on “Browse categories” in header be changed? Yellow doesn’t quite fit into my red. If yes, how?
    What are the best image sizes for the theme?
    In woocommerce, product image sizes (catalog image, single product image and product thumbnails) and on portfolio and blog pages?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can change this yellow color in Theme Settings -> Styles and colors -> Secondary Color.

Here are images sizes that we used on our demo

Catalog images 600×800 (no crop)
    Single Product Image 1200×1800 (no crop)
    Product Thumbnailse 280×280 (no crop)

Blog 1024×1024
    Portfolio 800×800

mfilo
    Participant

Great, thanks a lot!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

mfilo
    Participant

Hi again 🙂

Thanks for adding Addditional tab in your theme update. This answers my question, but now I would like to create contact form like at the end of your Our services demo page.
    I can’t see how contact forms could be imported from dummy content. Can you please provide instructions with necessary parameters.
    Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are sending you a source code for this form. Just create a new Contact 7 form with this code

<div class="row">
    <div class="col-md-4">
    <p style="margin-bottom: 27px;"><label>Your Name (required)</label> [text* your-name] </p>

<p style="margin-bottom: 27px;"><label>Your Email (required)</label> [email* your-email] </p>

<p style="margin-bottom: 27px;"><label>Subject</label> [text your-subject]</p>
    </div>

<div class="col-md-8">

<p><label>Your Message</label> [textarea your-message]  </p>

</div>

</div>

[submit class:btn class:btn-color-primary "SEND A MESSAGE"]

mfilo
    Participant

Great! Thanks for your quick replys 🙂

I have another question regarding newsletter form. Why is my submit button beneath email field? How can I put it on the right ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Probably you have changed this newsletter form. It is hard to say while we don’t see it live. Please provide a screenshot and link to the page where we can see it.

mfilo
    Participant

Login forms are in this topic http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/header-above-the-content/
    I haven’t change anything regarding newsletter form.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to happen because of a bit longer word that needs more space. Try to fix it by adding the following code snippet

.mc4wp-form input[type=submit] {
        padding-left: 35px;
        padding-right: 35px;
    }

mfilo
    Participant

Works like a charm! Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Contact form on product page’ is closed to new replies.