Home Forums Basel support forum Contact Page

Contact Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

darrell
    Participant

Hi there, I also need help with the contact page, the map appears for a second and then comes up with Sorry Something went wrong, how do I fix this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need set up Google Map API key in Theme Settings to make the map work for your website.

Regards

darrell
    Participant

Great thank you – can you please help on how to setup featured products without setting up woocommerce products first. I have all my products listed in the products panel, and want to showcase only the featured products on my home page?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can use our “Products” Visual Composer element and select products by names.

Regards

darrell
    Participant

I need help with the following:
    When I upload products and view the different categories, some of my displays are all the same size but others are distorted. Have a look at the attachment. How do I get all the thumbnails all to be the same size?

Also, the categories menu above the thumbnails (where it says beds, buffet, chairs etc), how do I get rid of it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to upload all images in equal proportions or enable “Hard crop” option in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display.

Categories can be disabled in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Shop page layout.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)