Home Forums Basel support forum Contact page / Contact form

Contact page / Contact form

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

I have some issues with …

1/CONTACT PAGE
    The icons and text do not appear in Visual Composer. Where can I customize them ?

2/ CONTACT FORM
    a/ Exept for one item, impossible to customize the color of text and fields.

b/ “E-mail” tab.
    I have tried to customize all the fields, but I almost sure there are errors without being able to solve them. I don’t really understand how it works.

Can you please help me ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I forgot the login informations…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please send us the link to your contact form so we could see.

1. Most probably, your icons and texts have white color and you just don’t see them on white background. Click edit a text block and switch to “Text” tab to see their source code.

2. We don’t understand where do you try to customize input colors and email? There are no such options in our theme. Could you please provide some details to this?

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

In the private content, you have access to all pages including “contact”.

1/…Of course, text and icons are white. As I explain, I want them black but it is impossible to edit anything because the block does not show on Visual Composer ! So, how to do that ?

2/ I can’t believe the color of the text can’t be change to black. In your example, it is white because the background is dark. I suppose I am not obliged to have a dark background ???

Anonymous
    Inactive

OOH ! Strange. I just notice that the green icon of block text, as I told you, dont show in edit page BUT, on they appear on mouse over !!!
    Anyway : I turned “color-white” that already was in your field in “color-black”. It still does not work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Answer found for the text block. But the fields of the contact form still don’t show in black, exept one.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, we are glad that you have found the solution.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, this concern remains :
    …the fields of the contact form still don’t show in black, exept one.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But where we can see it? Could you provide some screenshots at least?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really don’t understand you.
    If you log to my site, you have access to everything…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but sometimes it may take a while to find some pages on customers web-site. And to make support as fast as possible we just ask people to provide direct links where we can see this problem live.

Thank you. Simply change color scheme option to “Dark” for the column containing your form with Visual Composer

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK. Thanks.

Concerning the “email” tab of the contact form : The customization I was talking about is the mail adress and other personal texts. I don’t understand how it works and it does not seem correct. Can you have a look on it, please ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Contacts form comes with Contact Form 7 and we don’t have enough instructions for it’s configuration. But fortunately, you can find all the necessary information in their documentation here http://contactform7.com/docs/

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, thanks.
    I will seach there.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)