Home Forums WoodMart support forum Contact page different from template

Contact page different from template

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello guys, I’m facing issues with my “Contact Us” page because when I installed the template “Kids” I didn’t installed the plugin Contact Form 7, so the contact page now looks different from the template, more specifically the form labels and color of the button, so I would like you to help me making it same to the template I used (Kids)

Please, to be clear, I have named the contact page I want you to edit as “Contact us EDIT PLEASE” on the pages menu in WordPress, because I have another contact page just named “Contacto” from my old template, which I’m actually using, so please be careful on what contact page you’ll modify.

You can write me anytime if you need me to explain my request again, I’ll attach some pictures to show you the differences on the form.

Thank you so much for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi bebidasnaturaleschile,

Thanks for reaching to us.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

Alright, I’ll leave a temporary admin access, thank you so much, please remember I have named the contact page I’m talking about like “Contact us EDIT PLEASE” on the pages menu in WordPress.

See you soon, and thank you so much again for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is a markup for the contact form used on the Kids demo. You can put it in Dashboard -> Contact -> Contact form -> edit your contact form https://gyazo.com/af154fe19c9cd3a62e70ceda79e9232b

<div class="row">
    <p class="col-md-6">[text* First name placeholder ="First name"]</p>
    <p class="col-md-6">[text* Last name placeholder ="Last name"]</p>
    </div>
    <p>[email* Email placeholder ="Email"]</p>
    <p>[textarea your-message placeholder ="Your Message"]</p>
    <p>[submit class:btn class:btn-color-primary class:btn-style-semi-round "Send Message"]</p>

Kind Regards

Hello guys, it’s me again,

The markup for the contact form worked very well, I even modified it to add an extra line with same format.

Now I’m facing something different but it’s related to the contact form: when you use the contact page to send the contact info, it arrives to my inbox perfectly and the user receives the Mailchimp auto response. Now, on the website, there’s no confirmation message like the green one once the form is correctly sent, or the yellow message when there was an error, I can’t even see the redline under the box when that line is requiered and the user leaves it empty (you know, same like in your template KIDS).

As you can see I wrote the url on the private area so you can see how it is working and make sent tests, it’s so rare because once you sent a form the url changes, right? so if you repeat the process one more time with that modified url from the first form, there I can see the notifications like confirmation or error message, but no when the url is the original and clean.

Please let me know what I can do about this error, I’m not newbie at all so don’t ask me my admin access again, just tell me what to do, step by step and I will fix it by myself.

Thank you so much for your help and awesome theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)