Home Forums WoodMart support forum Content alignment for simple products and products added with Dokan does not wor

Content alignment for simple products and products added with Dokan does not wor

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    I can’t seem to get the product grid aligned. This is especially true if the product is added by Dokan or if the product has a photo that differs in size.
    It was not possible to fix the size and cropping of the photo in the form of a square.
    When you hover the mouse over a product photo, the product grid still shifts.
    I tried all the settings according to your instructions, but all to no avail.
    With adjustments in Elementor, everything is displayed well, but once you publish the result, the result is completely different. The product grid is still not correct (
    How to fix?
    I need all the photos when viewing the product grid to be square. And when you hover the mouse, so that the grid of goods does not move!
    I set the settings, photo 1 to 1.
    I tried different settings in the woodmart theme according to the instructions. Unsuccessfully!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    Attached passwords.
    Please see all the tabs on the main page. You will see the problem.
    There is still a problem in the photos of some products. For example, if one photo is not square, then when you hover over the mouse, the product grid shifts.

Attachments:

Hello,

I have provided your request to our developers.

We will get back to you asap.

Best Regards

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    Thank you very much, I really look forward to your recommendations and solutions.

zondur
    Participant

I also wanted to inform you that in the next couple of weeks I will most likely rearrange the theme of the site to my other site (due to such problems) – to the site dettime.ru
    But on Hummzoo, I decided to use a new engine written on Laravel.
    Therefore, if the problem is not resolved before the transfer of the Theme of the site to my other domain, I will inform you about it and simply copy all the settings of the Hummzoo theme to Dettime. I will leave the username and password exactly the same.

Hello,

1. You need to disable the Masonry grid to make the Even product work properly.

2. You need to upload images of the same size and proportion.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    This I have already done. But given that in the settings it is worth cropping the photos 1 to 1, then there should be no offset. I think it’s worth releasing a FIX that will allow you to control the size of images in the grid.

In addition, the shift occurs not only because of the photo, but also because of the difference in the display of the number of categories in which the product can be located.
    So it’s worth implementing a FIX to limit the number of lines or characters to display categories in the grid! Screenshot attached!
    There is no way to do without Fix corrections (especially if the product is relevant in several categories).

But if you touch on the difference between displaying photos and cropping them, then if the cropping function is set to 1 to 1, then this should work! But so far it doesn’t work well.

Attachments:

Hello,

The different alignment of the button is caused by different heights of the summary contained in the product grid, please consider using a design without a summary in the Theme Settings > Product Archives > Product Styles.

Best Regards

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    Your decision does not affect the display of the number of CATEGORIES!
    In addition, in Products styles , Hover on product – the Full width button mode was selected.

At the same time, the Woodmart theme ignores the site settings and cropping the photo 1 to 1! This needs to be corrected.
    In your settings, I did not find an option for the Woodmart theme to crop and show photos in 1 to 1 mode.

And if you carefully study what I wrote, then it should be clear to you that the screenshots with the goods show not the description of the goods, but the CATEGORIES of the goods!
    There is simply no limit on the number of CATEGORIES displayed in the settings about which you wrote!

Attachments:

zondur
    Participant

In addition to what I said above, the problem is similarly visible in the mobile version. The test was done on a Samsung phone.

Settings made according to your recommendations, does not work!

Attachments:

Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot reach the site. https://gyazo.com/ce208507ce366126c4ca0a39db9405a8

Please check this manual and follow the instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/image-size-and-content-alignment-in-a-product-grid/

Best Regards

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    1. I did not give you any link with this domain to access my site
    https://gyazo.com/ce208507ce366126c4ca0a39db9405a8

Thus, I do not know what kind of site this is, this is not my site!

2. I gave you a link and access to the site hummzoo.com
    once again I duplicate passwords and access in private mode and ask you to confirm that you received the link and went to the site hummzoo.com

3. Everything that you indicated according to the instructions in the link ( ) Done and does not work! You can go to my website and check!

Access, passwords duplicated for you, I also attached screenshots for you that access to the site and passwords WORK!

I also ask you to clarify the terms for solving the problem, since there is no solution to the problem from May 10 to May 21!

Attachments:

zondur
    Participant

In addition, I am attaching additional photos that show that even those products in which the photo has an aspect ratio of 1 to 1 and taking into account the settings for cropping the photo 1 to 1, as well as taking into account the disabled Masonry grid function – product alignment DOES NOT WORK! This is especially noticeable in the mobile version!!!

I have sent you the passwords, please confirm and specify the terms for solving the problem. If the Woodmart theme has crashes or bugs in a number of cases, this needs to be addressed somehow.

I remind you that the site is https://hummzoo.com, not the one you sent the link to (https://gyazo.com/ce208507ce366126c4ca0a39db9405a8)

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check this message: #466557 you provided the site access. I cannot enter the site as per the access the site with updated credentials.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    If you use the child theme, please switch to the parent one.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Please make sure you have updated the theme and plugins in Appearance > install plugins.

Best Regards

zondur
    Participant

Hello!

Done!

All plugins you mentioned are disabled.
    All plugins have been updated!
    Switched to the parent theme!

Problem not fixed!

This is especially noticeable when in the store at the /shop link – there are two products in the same row in which the length of the name of the product category has a different number of lines.
    For example, in one product, the category name consists of two lines, and in another product, the category name of the product consists of three lines, after which the product grid is shifted.

All the recommendations you mentioned earlier have been implemented.

Were you able to login to my admin panel? Have you received a link, passwords for accessing the site https://hummzoo.com??

zondur
    Participant

I checked passwords many times from different browsers. They work!

Please check this message: #466557 you provided the site access. I cannot enter the site as per the access the site with updated credentials.

I even copied the passwords from the message box and pasted into another browser, everything works!
    Did you visit https://hummzoo.com/wp-admin?

zondur
    Participant

I have recorded a video from the screen confirming that the passwords you sent are working!
    The video can be viewed at the link on Google Drive! Link attached in a private window!

In the video, I copied the passwords from the message #466557 I sent you and pasted into the browser. Everything is working!

Hello,

I take it and when I load, I get This site can’t be reached

Please check on another device on the site.

Best Regards

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    Please show a screenshot that my site is unavailable.
    Looks like you’re the only one who can’t access my site.
    I gave access to several close people and everyone was able to enter the site!
    I made a new password, check it out.
    Please send me a screenshot of my website not working.

zondur
    Participant

Check out the screenshot and password entry I posted on Google Drive.

Hello,

When I just enter your domain + wp-admin I get this: https://gyazo.com/14d3673e9d1625b194925940f4185b8f

Best Regards

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    Thanks for the screenshot.
    I will try to find out from my hosting provider.

I ask you to clarify from which country you tried to access my site?

I’ll find out if there are locks at the level of global providers. Is it possible for you to check if access to the site works with a VPN?

I also want to ask you to check the availability of my site using spare links and ask you to show screenshots of the result. I will send them to my hosting provider.
    And if there is an opportunity to test the work with VPN it would be useful. Perhaps it will be easier to understand which side the blocking is coming from.

I was also informed that some users from Spain could not access the site.
    But from Israel and from China, my friends were able to get to my site.
    Perhaps one of the providers is blocking access from one country to another

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    I clarified on this occasion that there are no restrictions on access from our side.
    You may be blocked.

May I ask you to ping my trace site and send me a report?
    So we will understand where the problem with access is.

Start – Run – CMD –
    tracert hummzoo.com
    ping hummzoo.com

zondur
    Participant

I meant that the blocking may be on your side with your provider.

Hello,

Your site is blocked externally and we cannot reach it, our developers have checked the screens and they see the problem is caused by the option Even product grid which is activated for desktop only.

Please check the screen: https://monosnap.com/file/JbMDUNO5h3LzhcXhGkbsCsslBe1g7q

Please test the option for all the devices.

We will appreciate it highly if you remove or change the review as your site is not reachable which caused the delay in response.

Best Regards

zondur
    Participant

Hello! Thanks a lot! Problem fixed!
    The network is aligned. There is one last problem with settings that ignore 1 to 1 cropping of the image. Is it possible to fix this? I’ve noticed this in some of the grid and carousels on the homepage.

Attachments:

Hello,

Images are not configurable by their nature. You can try to crop, if it does not solve your problem, you will have to upload images of the same same size and proportion. This is the only way to get a nice view.

Best Regards

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    Then look at the screenshot of how the developers of another theme were able to solve it.
    The name of which I will write in a private window.
    They have product images adjusted and cropped according to the Woocommerce settings and in addition, their theme correctly responds to image cropping that is configured in the elementor editor.

Look at the same product in a comparison on a Woodmart theme and another developer’s theme.

I have this theme installed on a different version of the site. More precisely on another domain. I have something to compare.

But in terms of overall design, I like the Woodmart theme more.
    And if you solve the photo cropping problem, it will be perfect.

Because it works on other themes.

Attachments:

Hello,

You have set cropping and image size 400×400.

You select image size Thumbnai: 150x150px and cropping is not applied.

Please try to set Woocommerce thumbnails from this list: https://gyazo.com/bcdea60bdb0ae59d5731bb4e657295a4

Best Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Content alignment for simple products and products added with Dokan does not wor’ is closed to new replies.