Home Forums WoodMart support forum Content Security Policy directive: Refusing to load objects.

Content Security Policy directive: Refusing to load objects.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

evanesoteric
    Participant

Greetings,

I am unable to load objects such as images, fonts, and the like. The error is the following:

Refused to load the image ‘{URL}’ because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: “img-src ‘self’ data

Refused to load the stylesheet ‘{url}’ because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: “style-src ‘self’ ‘unsafe-inline'”.

Please advise proper course of action. Do I need to add a template to the child theme and modify a string?

evanesoteric
    Participant

This is the answer:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30280370/how-does-content-security-policy-work

However, I am not uncertain about the specifics. Which file(s) to modify, the proper directives, etc.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please first check how it works with default WordPress theme? Switch it for a moment and compare how it works to our theme. If it happens with WoodMart only, please, provide us your admin access so we can test it.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

evanesoteric
    Participant

I am terribly sorry, this was a mistake entirely on my end. I love your themes though, keep up the most excellent work!

Sorry, you can totally delete this thread. Entirely a mistake on by end. Nginx server header.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No problem. We are glad that you have found the solution.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Content Security Policy directive: Refusing to load objects.’ is closed to new replies.