Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cookie Laws not working

Cookie Laws not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Brockway
    Participant

Hi there,

i recently enable the option for cookie law, adn after trying a lot of brownser on different computers, even in anonymous mode sometimes, i cannot trigger the Cookie law notice.

Seems it’s not working, i try addons plugins and it work great. but if i would use the function include in the theme it’s way better.

Regards.

If you need site url : hello-horse.fr
    i already add site connection information in another bug report too.

Brockway
    Participant

Nevermind, just fixed itself in time… It actually load.

But i miss some essential options in my opinion too.
    Like reset cookie notice for everyone, it is important if you change your cookie policy for example.

Or choosing where to display this cookie notice, because for example this website will have a livechat and it’s possible that that it will cover the chat in the bottom.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Actually, you can’t reset the cookie notice for everyone. The fact that they accept it is saved in their browsers and you can’t control it.

Regards

Brockway
    Participant

Hi,

It is simple to make it possible by cookie versionning, and giving admin the ability to set cookie version.
    It is important because even if you update cookie policy you have to make user accept them again, it’s the law.

Also having several options for cookie notice style and placement could be a nice feature request i think.

Regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We understand your request and will consider adding them in our future updates.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)