Home Forums WoodMart support forum Copying Product Url and sharing that product url doesn't show product image

Copying Product Url and sharing that product url doesn't show product image

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Bishal Rauniyar
    Participant

Hi sir, I created bmartshop.com using your theme. When I uploaded the product and copied that product link and sharing to the user via Facebook or any sites. Its shows my site logo instead of showing the product image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make sure you have changed the featured image and all the content.

If the problem persists, please provide your site admin access I will check the settings.

Best Regards

Bishal Rauniyar
    Participant

I checked that I didn’t find any problem with it. Please help me out, sir. Here is the admin access to WordPress account.

Bishal Rauniyar
    Participant

any update sir. Please help me out with this sir

Hello,

Please update all the plugins and I will check again. Please confirm the permission to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme for 15 minutes to test.

Best Regards

Bishal Rauniyar
    Participant

Sir, I tried but still the same issue. Will pleasure a lot for me if you help me out making it done. Please do give your quality time to make it done sir. Please help me out, sir.

Bishal Rauniyar
    Participant

hi sir, Please help me out i need to boost the ipl vest for sell sir

Hello,

Please install and activate the free YOAS Seo plugin and configure the sharing in the proper way. https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Bishal Rauniyar
    Participant

Sir, I am aksing aboou the problem which i m facing but you are replying other topic matter. Please help me out. See my conversation and I again attached the image which I m getting problem even I provide you the admin access Please help me out with that topic sir. i.e “COPYING PRODUCT URL AND SHARING THAT PRODUCT URL DOESN’T SHOW PRODUCT IMAGE”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This feature is regulated by Woocommerc and Facebook and our theme does not influence that.

Please install the free YOAST Seo plugin and configure the sharing properly.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Bishal Rauniyar
    Participant

It not working on another site as well sir. The link behaviour in Facebook is same in other product too. Please help me out with thiss sir. This will mean a lot. I gave you that admin access can you please check and solve it sir

Hello,

The only way to solve the issue is to install the free YOASt plugin and configure the product sharing, our theme does no have the option to change that.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)