Home Forums WoodMart support forum Corrupted home page Wp-Rocket

Corrupted home page Wp-Rocket

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

iamfahrig
    Participant

I applied the performance settings in your article for my site, but the home page of my site has become this, the performance values ​​​​are very low and it makes me wait for a long time when I press the add to cart button. I will be glad if you help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It works correct on your website now. Could you please enable it now so we can check how it works and what is wrong with it?

Kind Regards

iamfahrig
    Participant

I have activated it now, my site is broken, I would appreciate it if you take care of it urgently

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, test how it works now on your website.

iamfahrig
    Participant

posts moved to the left

Attachments:

iamfahrig
    Participant

Problem

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to disable Optimize CSS delivery option in WP Rocket settings.

Kind Regards

iamfahrig
    Participant

I made the speed settings according to your article, but as a result of the tests, the values ​​​​are low, can you check, I have a few more sites, if you provide a stable setting, there are a few more sites. I bought it, I will apply the settings.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We checked your website and saw that it is not well-optimized as per our article. One of the critical issues on your website is that you are using Slider revolution. It is a heavy slider that will not give you a high score. It was mentioned in our optimization tutorial also.

iamfahrig
    Participant

Add to cart is too slow

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

iamfahrig
    Participant

I checked, it’s running slow in your theme

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean that it runs fast with a default WordPress theme? In this case, please switch to the default theme temporarily so we can compare the speed.

iamfahrig
    Participant

The site is active now, I would appreciate it if you do it fast, I give approval for the transaction.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, switch to the default theme and we will check this asap. Also, when we test the speed with WoodMart it takes less than a second which is quite good.

iamfahrig
    Participant

Adds to cart instantly on your demo site. customer satisfaction is very important to me time is money 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we understand. But it depends on the server and PHP configuration so it may vary from site to site. But is not something that can be influenced by the theme itself.

iamfahrig
    Participant

I understand. Are you currently taking any action, does the site appear in the general theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Currently, we are not doing anything on your website. Let me know if you have any questions.

iamfahrig
    Participant

Thanks, you can close the issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Corrupted home page Wp-Rocket’ is closed to new replies.