Home Forums WoodMart support forum Could you please help me check why my filter in the shop page DON’T WORK

Could you please help me check why my filter in the shop page DON’T WORK

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

balabalalouis
    Participant

I’ve set the “Shop page Widget Area” and “Shop fliters”, but it don’t work. Please help me check it. Thanks a lot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add the widgets in the shop page widget area and check the issue.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebars/

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

balabalalouis
    Participant

Hey, thanks a lot for your reply. I got it. And I have another problem, the icons on my product page are disorder. Please check my attachment. How could I solve it? Look forward to your quick reply.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please share the wp logins details in private content under the message area i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

balabalalouis
    Participant

Okay. Please check it

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you. Also change the child theme to parent theme.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

balabalalouis
    Participant

Hi, could you please let me know why I need to change the child them to parent theme? And could you directly help me check which 3rd party plugins can’t work with your theme? I still can’t solve the problem! Thanks a lot for your help.

Hello

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site. Reactiae the plugin one by one to check which one causes the issue.

Best Regards

balabalalouis
    Participant

Hi,could you let me know how to delete these gaps?

Attachments:

Hello,

You can find the option in the Advanced tab of the Elementor.

Here is the Manual:
    https://elementor.com/help/create-space-with-padding-and-margin/

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)