Home Forums Basel support forum Crashing site when trying to update from 1.4 to 2.1

Crashing site when trying to update from 1.4 to 2.1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Bulld Digital
    Participant

Hi, I tried several ways to update the theme to the latest version.

1. copy all content in basel folder to my folder (crashed everything except admin > server 500 error)
    2. deleted all theme content on server and then uploaded new version (crashed everything except admin> server 500 error)

I have Woocommerce disabled because we don’t need it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please update update the theme and send us your admin access and FTP credentials so we can check where the problem comes from?

Regards

Bulld Digital
    Participant

Theme updated

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What about the admin access?

Bulld Digital
    Participant

Sorry!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you. We have enabled debug mode in the wp-config.php but still can’t see any errors logs. Is it possible to turn on errors display option on your server? Maybe your hosting providers may help. We can’t say what is wrong while we can’t see any PHP errors but only 500 Internal Server Error.

Bulld Digital
    Participant

Thanks for looking into this. Appreciate it.

Strange problem indeed. When re-uploading the old 1.4 theme it works again. Isn’t that an indication that some files are conflicting?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Probably maybe some new features throw some errors under some circumstances. It is impossible to fix the problem while don’t see any errors.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)