Home Forums WoodMart support forum Create a sidebar similar to the one in My Account page

Create a sidebar similar to the one in My Account page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

atpd23
    Participant

Dear support, I would like to ask you for a help with creating a page’s navigation sidebar similar to the one in My Account page (please see the attached image).

I have created a custom sidebar in Dashboard > Sidebars and then in Appearance > Widgets added Pages widget to my sidebar. The result can be also seen in the attachment. The sidebar navigation looks different than in My Account page. But I would need to achieve the same look. Could I ask you for help, what to do to achieve the same style?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached. The MyAccount page sidebar is controlled from WooCommerce itself and our theme doesn’t influence this. Sorry you cannot achieve the same look as in the my-account page.

It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

You can only create the sidebar from Appearance >> Widgets and assign it to the my-account page. As you added before.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)