Home Forums WoodMart support forum Create Pop Up instead of Sending User to webpage?

Create Pop Up instead of Sending User to webpage?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tdavid72
    Participant

hello,

How do I change the experience on my website so that when someone clicks an image, it links to a large pop-up window instead of sending the user to a new webpage?

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible for the gallery, you can achieve it if you show the images in the grid.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

tdavid72
    Participant

Hi Elise, can you please show me what you mean by showing the images in the grid?

Hello,

Now you use a gallery widget to show your image a slider, you need to choose another mode: grid, to have the option to show the images as a lightbox.

Please insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area as well as page URL, so that I could check your current settings and suggest what to change.

Best Regards

tdavid72
    Participant

ok. also how do I delete this blank white strip that is below the header? how can I move this content block further to the left? how do I add an unmute button for this video?

Hello,

This padding is important for all the Woocommerce templates, in order to remove it from the home page you need to add this negative margin to the first section if you use Elementor https://prnt.sc/uhivji

Best Regards

tdavid72
    Participant

Thanks Elise, I adjusted the padding and margins. how do I add an unmute button for homepage video? How do I edit the spacing between text in the header?

Hello,

how do I add an unmute button for the homepage video? – if you use the video in the background it is not possible.

You need to have video as HTML code.

How do I edit the spacing between text in the header? – You can add dividers and set the width.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)