Home Forums Basel support forum Created categories won't show in the Menu Categories list

Created categories won't show in the Menu Categories list

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

autoroot
    Participant

Hello, first of all your theme is really impressive, good job on that!

I have a little problem, I uploaded the Dummy content, modified some CSS and now I’d like to create the categories. I have created the categories in the Products section but when I’m trying to change the categories/add new ones, the categories that I have created won’t show in the Menu, under the Categories tag.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you very much for using Basel.

If you want to add categories under “Browse categories” title in the header you need to go to Appearance -> Menus, choose “Categories” and add them manually to this menu list.

Regards

autoroot
    Participant

I have added them from Products -> Categories:

But they won’t show in the Appearance -> Menus -> Categories (View All):

Any idea why is this happening?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To show Product Categories in Appearance -> Menus you need to check them to be shown in the “Screen options” in the top right corner on this page 🙂

autoroot
    Participant

Thanks you very much!

You guys are the best 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on themeforest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Created categories won't show in the Menu Categories list’ is closed to new replies.