Home Forums WoodMart support forum Critical speed problem on my site

Critical speed problem on my site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

NLTD1704
    Participant

I have a serious problem with the speed of my site, I bought the WPROCKET extension and it gave no results. It even broke my site.
    I turned to professionals on FIVERR and got the following response: “Sorry, We won’t be able to help with optimization”
    “Site has a lot of requests and it’s a typical and complicated work. Chances to break functionality is too much.” “I believe talk to developer that normal requests are 150 and your site has 650+ which is too high!”
    What shall I do

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

Kind regards,
    XTemos Studio

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)