Home Forums WoodMart support forum CSS Break on theme settings save

CSS Break on theme settings save

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

maorbari
    Participant

Hi,

I am using a caching plugins like wp-rocket and have some cache on server-level.
    There is a issue, everytime I save the theme settings, the css is break for the cached page and I need to clear all caching. I know it more have more logic to clear cache after change theme settings but I dont want to for every change I do.

I checked why it is happening, and found that everytime I am saving the theme settings, it remove the css file and create another one with the new timestamp. I think the best solution is just to rewrite same file and just add query string of the timestamp ?t=XXX instead of the whole file name.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Every time you change something in Theme settings a new file is generated with new styles. In any case, you need to clear the cache on the site after such changes. If we do not change the file name, there will be other problems, in particular with the CDN cache.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

maorbari
    Participant

But you need add option to disable it because I am not using any CDN. And as i know when using cdn if I add query string it give me non-cached version ?t=TIME

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will consider this as a feature request for our future updates. But there is no workaround for this at the moment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)