Home Forums WoodMart support forum CSS for text-transform: none

CSS for text-transform: none

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Soho89
    Participant

Hey,

I tried to switch off the text transformation in the tooltip which appears when I hover the quicklinks for “add to cart” and “add to wishlist”, but I didn’t get it. Could you please show me the correct css to select this element in every producttile?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

If you want to disable the tooltip which appears when you hover the quicklinks for “add to cart” and “add to wishlist” etc on product item card then try the below CSS code in global custom CSS area under theme settings >> custom CSS:

.product-wrapper .woodmart-wishlist-btn , .product-wrapper .quick-view, .product-wrapper .woodmart-compare-btn {
    pointer-events: none;
    }

Best Regards.

Soho89
    Participant

Hey,
    I don’t want to disable it, I want to have capital letters, where I got them in the string and small ones as well. I basically want the css attribute text-transform to work. Which css code do I need?

Thanks

Hello,

You cannot change the text transform of the text appear after hovering the add to cart and wishlist button. Because there is no such option in theme settings available for this purpose.

It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

Soho89
    Participant

Hey,

Yes, I thought so, too. That is why I am asking for any Custom CSS.

Thanks

Hello,

As I mentioned in my prior reply that it is not possible with custom CSS, Because It requires addition complex code customization and that’s why it is out of our scope.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)