Home Forums Basel support forum CSS additional class

CSS additional class

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    Could you please tell me what additional css I can use :

1/ to have no strech on a single image ?

2/ To underline a text ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Please provide a screenshot of what do you mean.

2. You can use simple style attribute for your text like this <p style="text-decoration: underline;">some text</p>

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

1/ A screenshot won’t help you.
    In a row “strech row and content”, I want a single image to keep the same size, but not the rest of the row. So, I suppose I have to fill the “additional class” with a specific CSS…

2/OK, THanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Unfortunately, there is no such CSS class in Visual Composer since this element comes from the plugin, but not from our theme.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe I haven’t use the correct word. In a previous post, you have told me that I could ask you for help in CSS. So, what I need is the code snippet to have no strech on a single image. Do you know what it could be or where I could find it ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just visited your web-site and can’t see images that stretched with row, could you provide an example so we could prepare a custom code?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very Kind of you.
    This is the photo, located on the last part of the page. I want it to always stay 120×120.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to ask you but, while visiting, did you change something ? The 6 single images (colored squares) that must disappear on mouse over and that did fine yesterday are static this morning ! 2 examples :

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have found the reason of the problem. I would have like to remove my previous post but no way to edit. Too late. Very sorry !

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, panic is never a good thing.
    By accident, I think I have found an alternate solution. I have removed and create a new row with my image, and now the size keeps still. Everything is OK.
    I apologize for bothering !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Okay, we are glad that you have found the solution to all your problems 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)