Home Forums WoodMart support forum CSS issue on order page with refunded orders -background-color of refunded price

CSS issue on order page with refunded orders -background-color of refunded price

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

getimo
    Participant

When an order is refunded the highlighted price (of the refunded amount) is not visible because it has the same text color and background color. See Link.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to update the theme to the latest version firstly. We have already fixed this issue.

Kind Regards

getimo
    Participant

Ok, but why can’t I see the update in the backend?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To update the theme you need download the latest version on ThemeForest -> Downloads. Then just reupload new theme via Appearance -> Themes but install this plugin firstly https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/
    Also, we suggest you make a backup of all your files before any update

getimo
    Participant

Thank you – I tried to install the new version but I get an error after the update:

Notice: Undefined variable: tag in /kunden/XXXXXXXX/XXXXXXXXX/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/functions/posts.php on line 142

It seems that there is a conflict with wp rocket.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But this notice is in wp rocket plugin files and not connected to our theme.

getimo
    Participant

Addionally to that I now have a full width search bar at the top – but only on some pages.

getimo
    Participant

And I think the color of the price has still room for improvement – why not white?
    I know I can overwrite it with CSS but it seems that the optimization should be in the core.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us your account access so we can check your orders list and check why the price is still not white?

getimo
    Participant

I’m sorry, it was the proxy cache. But: it is not white – however you can read it now.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, now it looks correct as we styled it in the update.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)