Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom archive-product.php

Custom archive-product.php

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

margiteerma
    Participant

Can I create a custom product archive, that does not have woodmart’s hover functionality? So that none of my product cards would have hover. I want to have a static product card with Product name, product-desc, product ratings and add to cart button.
    Can that be done via Elementor Pro and layout builder, or do I have to manually code the product archive template page?

Hello,

Please consider using the Woocommerce builder of WoodMart allowing to create custom templates for product pages and other functional pages that are not editable by default. Woocommerce builder is the inbuilt functionality widget included in the builder you use on the site.

You can also read our detailed documentation about layout builder in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

margiteerma
    Participant

Yeah I understand, but that’s not what I mean. I can do what’s needed when creating a Product archive page, but the product archive itself comes from a widget/element, what I need to know is, if I can put together the product card myself?
    As in the same like in woodmart, but without the hover effect, just a product card, that shows Image, title, brand, price and desc with the needed additional buttons.

Hello,

In this case Go to Theme Settings > Product Archive > Products Styles > choose the product style standard button > disable the option hover image. Here you can customize the product style.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)