Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom CSS file generator

Custom CSS file generator

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

opticienvp
    Participant

Hi,

in the Custom CSS file generator option , i edited the options that i need but there’s no change in the website.
    How can i solve this issue?
    Thanks

Hello,

You are taking the CSS Generator option wrong, it doesn’t make any effect on the site that will be visible to you when you save it. It is used to limit the CSS to load on the website.

This means that you can only load the CSS of the specific elements by selecting not all.

You can read our documentation for further as well:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/css-generator/

Best Regards.

opticienvp
    Participant

Hi,
    That’s what i meant. In fact, when i removed some options, it didn’t make any change in the css file generated . it remained the same…

Hello,

Can you please share the screenshot of your issue which options and from where you have removed and not reflected on the site or in the CSS file?

Best Regards.

Giulio
    Participant

I have the same problem. I generated the CSS, but it isn’t load. WoodMart continue to use the original style.css

Hello,

@Giulio Please create a separate topic and explain the issue in detail what you actually require with the CSS generator with the help with some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)