Home Forums Basel support forum Custom CSS not load on first visit

Custom CSS not load on first visit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

xsports81
    Participant

Hello.
    On my website, I must refresh after the first page load to take effect the custom CSS that I have imported on Theme Settings -> Custom CSS -> Global Custom CSS.

How can it be made to load correctly the at first time?

Kind Regards,
    George

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

xsports81
    Participant

Hello Elise.

No, it didn’t work even when I deactivated the plugins.

Hello,

I have tested Custom CSS of the Theme settings and I see it works: https://gyazo.com/186d1964eb8941d3cbff268c0e5d2109 line 295

And the result is: https://gyazo.com/7e33ca8323676a083978ac7b7965cfe2

Could you give the selector to check?

Best Regards

xsports81
    Participant

In most custom CSS it works, but try reload, and you will see the deference on the product title and space between product lines.

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please switch to the parent theme and disable plugins not related to Basel, check how it works, and let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)