Home Forums Basel support forum Custom Fields not displaying on Menu

Custom Fields not displaying on Menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sovrgn
    Participant

Hello,

No custom fields are displaying in the menu boxes for pages or categories etc.

I have followed the steps in this documentation: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/create-menu/ and have created the HTML block, however I can not insert this into the menu block as in attached screenshot.

Please advise – I have no plugins installed that would affect menu displaying.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

As we can see in the screenshot, you are using some extra plugins that add their own extra fields for the menu items and replace our theme’s one.

Regards

sovrgn
    Participant

Hi Artem

How do I go about adding your theme’s features to these menus?

The plugin that is creating this extra field is Profile Builder Pro – which we use for our registration fields.

Surely the themes extra fields would be displayed below this?

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, this plugin overrides our theme fields and you can’t use them both at the same time. As a workaround, you can disable this plugin temporarily, configure our theme custom fields and then enable it again.

sovrgn
    Participant

Hi Artem, I have done this but cannot see the areas displayed in the documentation. Please see attached screenshot of what is being displayed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sovrgn
    Participant

Never mind, I have resolved this issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, great.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Custom Fields not displaying on Menu’ is closed to new replies.