Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom font

Custom font

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

heimspiel
    Participant

I can’t select any custom font added to woodmart. I used the “google web fonts helper” to download “Roboto”, I also converted the TTF from Google with the “online font converter” to WOFF and WOFF2, but nothing is working. No other font tan “Poppins” is available.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, and provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

heimspiel
    Participant

Info in private area.

Hello,

Please provide the screen and page URL of the text which I can check. I am now checking the product title and the font is applied: https://gyazo.com/19ec2b7e8c8e863f8822076022d67e9c

Best Regards

heimspiel
    Participant

Hello Elise,

the point is, that I want to change ALL fonts to Roboto which I can’t.
    And maybe later I have to change it again to the actual brand font.

BTW: Did you change the language back to English by deleting my PO-/MO-files?

Regards

Hello,

I did not delete anything on your site. Please set the Robottom in the Theme Settings > Typography, clear the cache and let me check if you have any problems.

Best Regards

heimspiel
    Participant

Hi Elise,

what do you mean by “set the Robottom”?
    Do you mean I should st the font to “Roboto”?
    Because that would be the thing that I can not do and why we are talking here.

Sorry, but I am a little disappointed that I can not use any custom font.
    I want to avoid to install the fonts by code as your theme has the functionality already built in.

Regards,
    Norbert

Hello,

Sorry for the misprint. I mean Robotto. You do not need to upload custom fonts.

You need to choose the font Robotto from the drop-down list in the Theme Settings > Typography

Please provide the updated credentials I will show with the screen how to do that.

Best Regards

heimspiel
    Participant

Hi Elise,

so using Firefox instead of Safari did the trick.

But there is some strange behaviour:
    I have to select the drop-down menu, which then only displays one font, then I have to click on that one font again and then suddenly all the fonts are accessible.
    The font drop-down menu is the only one which does this. All the other menus work by just clicking once.

Regards,
    Norbert

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Yes, that is work as you describe. Click twice and it would allow you to choose the font you need.

Best Rgards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)