Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom Header for Each Product Request

Custom Header for Each Product Request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mindsoarco
    Participant

I hope this message finds you well. I have a question regarding the customization options available for product pages. Currently, I can easily customize headers using your features on regular pages, but I am unable to do the same for individual products. While I can design each product page with unique layouts in the Layout section, I am unable to change the header and footer.

Is it possible to have the option to select a custom header for each product? This feature would greatly enhance the flexibility and design possibilities for product pages.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide guidance or instructions on how to achieve this customization for product headers. Your assistance in this matter would be invaluable.

Thank you for your attention. I look forward to your response and support.

Hello,

Navigate to the “Products” tab on the left-hand side menu and click on it.

Locate the product you want to edit and click on its title or hover over it and click the “Edit” link.
    The product editing screen will open, displaying all the product details.

In the Product setting -> in the layout -> select the custom header for this product.
    https://ibb.co/1ZkhCsP

Best Regards.

mindsoarco
    Participant

sorry bro. I didn’t see this on the products page due to another plugin conflict. I found it now, thanks.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Custom Header for Each Product Request’ is closed to new replies.