Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom header on blog

Custom header on blog

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to custom the header only at the blog page.
    I want to set a wide image before the posts, I read your instructions to set a header only at a specific page and I failed doing it.
    Please find an example attached of what I mean.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. You cannot set the image on the top of the page from the header. You can use the image for page title from Edit page Page title options.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/xYzBPZH

Or you can add the image directly on the blog page using WP-Bakery page builder.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/5T4vByf

Best Regards.

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

HI,

I added the image on the Blog page tittle and directly on WP bakery builder, and anything changes..
    What can I do? Thank you!

Hello,

I have visited your website. Sorry for the misunderstanding but you cannot add elements directly on the Blog page because it’s the archive page and it’s controlled by WordPress itself.

And for the page title image it seems that you have added custom CSS to hide the page title for the page. Please remove the CSS code and check back this will fix the issue.

Best Regards.

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

Ok thank you!

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, @pati@zubidesign.com!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Custom header on blog’ is closed to new replies.