Home Forums Basel support forum Custom Order Fields

Custom Order Fields

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

badillandres
    Participant

Hi!

I added a new custom field on the checkout page, after order notes.
    I used woocomerce hooks to add it there, also on order metadata and shown in order admin page as expected.(See attached highlighted in yellow “1.jpg”).

How can I show this field on the “Thank You” Page after checkout? Also on the “MyAccount->Orders” Page? So that users can see it.
    As seen on the attachments it is not shown. (“my account.jpg” | “thank you.jpg”)

Can you help me indicate, for this template, what would be the best option to accomplish this?

Also, I would like to change the Bank Details labels… how can I do it? See “bank details.jpg”

Thanks in advanced!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but our support service doesn’t include additional customization and this task is more related to WooCommerce. All checkout, my account, orders pages templates located in the plugins files.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

badillandres
    Participant

Thanks for the response.
    I did managed to add my custom field on the thank you page, after the order details.

My field appears, but it has a different format than the rest of the order details. I would like it to be part of the Order Details table, so it has the same format as the order table. Can you guide me on this one? What CSS I should add or what php file of the template should I add code in to make it happen… please see the attached image for reference.

Thanks in advanced.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you want to make it look like a table column than you need to place it in the table HTML code. You can’t move it there with a CSS code.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)