Home Forums WoodMart support forum custom post type title

custom post type title

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

alihababi
    Participant

Hi Dear,
    I have directory plugin adding custom post type, but the title in custom post type don’t display.
    I contact with plugin support, they told me that based on your theme. I try another theme lik kingester theme it works fine. Also, I try default wordpress theme “Twenty Twenty-One” it works fine. Please, help me to display title post as showed in normal wordpress post.

– Another request please, with wordpress posts I want to use the default color background like page not post feature image. you can check following url or attached photo https://alzaidiah.com/%d8%aa%d8%af%d8%b4%d9%8a%d9%86-%d9%85%d9%88%d9%82%d8%b9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%af%d8%b1%d8%b3%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b2%d9%8a%d8%af%d9%8a%d8%a9/

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Such modification requires the customization of the plugin. Projects are also custom post type and it has the title. Our support does not cover customization of the plugin. Our theme is open source, please contact the plugin support let them help you.

Best Regards

alihababi
    Participant

Thanks,
    I will try solve the first issue, what about the second:
    With default wordpress posts I want to use the default color background like page not post feature image. you can check following url or attached photo https://alzaidiah.com/%d8%aa%d8%af%d8%b4%d9%8a%d9%86-%d9%85%d9%88%d9%82%d8%b9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%af%d8%b1%d8%b3%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b2%d9%8a%d8%af%d9%8a%d8%a9/

alihababi
    Participant

Also, if I change the post display title from theme setting >> blog >> Single post design >> default. That has also issue, because the title display above article not under header directly like title in page.

Please help me,

Hello,

You can change the color and image of the post in the Meta post settings.

You can set different colors and images for each post individually.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)