Home Forums Basel support forum Custom Post Types to integrate in Basel poortfolio VC-Element

Custom Post Types to integrate in Basel poortfolio VC-Element

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andre.somepro
    Participant

Hello,

I want to use a pcustom post type to be handled like your portfolio post type. I want to use your Visual Composer Portfolio Element in the same way for the other post type.

I tried to find the VC template and wanted to copy it with a different name but I cant find it.

Is there a Way to assign another post type to your Basel Portfolio VC Grid Element? Or to copy the codefiles with another name/id

I hope you have a tip form me

best regards

Andre

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your question but it is related to additional code customization that is out of the theme support scope.

We can only provide you with some hints regarding code location in our theme files. Just write what part you are actually interested in and we will tell you which file it is.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

andre.somepro
    Participant

Hi thank you for your fast reply. As I can see your portfolio post type is strong connected with the theme. Its creating some issues with CPtonomies plugin. I will first try a workarround with a seperate portfolio plugin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you have any additional questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)