Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom sidebar for category

Custom sidebar for category

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Suffokate
    Participant

Hello, is it possible to make custom sidebar filter for each category?? If yes how please ?

Suffokate
    Participant

i mean custom filter for each product category

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such ability in our theme. You can try this plugin for this purpose https://woocommerce.com/woosidebars/

Regards

Suffokate
    Participant

Thank you very much. one more thing pls. in each product i have these two free spaces. i have no setting for content before footer so i dont know how to delete. can you pls check and help ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.single-product .site-content {
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }

.single-product-page>div:last-child {
    	padding-bottom:0;
    	border-bottom:0;
    }

Suffokate
    Participant

Thank you very much and one more question. can i delete the HOME – SHOP breadcrumbs labels and leeave there just category and product name ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Breadcrumbs are generated by WooCommerce plugin and don’t depend on our theme. So you may need to customize plugin’s files to remove them.

Regards

Suffokate
    Participant

Thank you. I noticed when the custom html block is added to menu item in resposnive dsign you see these arrows bbut they are not working. its possible to hide it ? thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

HTML Blocks dropdowns are not supported by our mobile navigation and you need to create a separate menu without mega menu dropdowns in Appearance -> Menus. Use it as in mobile menu location.

Suffokate
    Participant

but the mobile category menu is taken from main catgeroy meno not ? i cant change it or ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Categories menu on mobile devices can be set in Theme Settings -> Header -> Menu -> Mobile menu (categories)

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)