Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom Slider – Slide link and/or buttons not working

Custom Slider – Slide link and/or buttons not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gcweb
    Participant

Hi,

I have seen a couple of other people having this issue in the forums. (Image Slider Unclickable, link not working).

I have created a slider on the homepage and added buttons via the WPBakery Page Builder that link to other pages; however, when clicked, they don’t work. I have also tried using the Slide Settings > Settings > Slide link, but that doesn’t work either.

The theme has been updated to the latest version, 7.5.1, and I have updated the Woodmart Core to version 1.0.43, as well as appling all patches.

I have switched to the main theme (instead of the child theme) and disabled all other plugins except for Woodmart Core and WPBakery Page Builder.

The problem still exists! I can’t see any errors on the page, and not sure what else to do?

I have a duplicate of the main website under a staging environment so you are welcome to check yourself and see what is going on.

I look forward to your findings.

Kind regards,

Darren

gcweb
    Participant

Hi,

Just following up on this… I think I’ve found the issue!

When you’re logged as an admin those buttons or links don’t work, however, once you have logged out and previewing the website, they work.

Hello,

You have not added the url in the button widget. Now I have added the url in slide 3 and it is working fine. Check back your site and chck the issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)