Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom Sorting on Shop Page

Custom Sorting on Shop Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

FireMagic
    Participant

Can you help us figure out how to adjust the sorting on the product selector?
    Currently I believe it is in alphabetical order with the default sorting. We would like to remove the sort dropdown filter that says default sorting, sort by popularity, sort by latest, sort by price and instead just have the product selector shop page sorted by series.
    For example, we want a certain series/collection to populate first.
    Is there a way to customize how our product selector shop page sorts the products when no filters are selected?
    Also, is there an easy way to remove the sorting drop down?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

FireMagic
    Participant

Hi , I figured out how to custom sort: Woocommerce>Products>Sorting and then rearrange the products accordingly.

I still need help figuring out how to remove the other sorting dropdowns in the sorting (i.e. latest, price low to high and high to low). We only want default sorting, so is there a way to remove this sorting filter altogether or just remove the other four options?

Hello,

You can change the sorting in Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product catalog.

Best Regards

FireMagic
    Participant

Yeah I figured that out. Thank you. Can you please help me figure out how to remove the other sorting dropdowns in the sorting (i.e. latest, price low to high and high to low). We only want default sorting, so is there a way to remove this sorting filter altogether or just remove the other four options?

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.woocommerce-ordering {
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)