Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customise mobile sticky navbar

Customise mobile sticky navbar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

acsw25
    Participant

Hi, is it possible to customise the mobile sticky navbar to show different icons on the product page only? For example (see attached screenshot), only show a chat, add to cart and buy now button.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings to display different buttons for the sticky mobile bottom navbar for specific pages. The buttons work the same for all the pages.

Best Regards.

acsw25
    Participant

Is there any other way to achieve this that you can advise?

Hello,

Sorry but this is not possible. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Sorry, but we do not provide any paid support services you can hire any third party person who can do this for you.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

acsw25
    Participant

How do I make the bottom “add to cart” wide button permanently appear on every product page? (see attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please Go to Theme Settings >> Product Page >> Sticky add to cart button.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/kSM0mY7

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

acsw25
    Participant

Hi, I already have those options on. However, it only appears after scrolling past the top “add to cart” button. I would like for it to appear immediately without scroll. Possible?

Hello,

Sorry, but it is not possible it is its default behavior and there is no option in Theme Settings to change it.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)