Home Forums WoodMart support forum customiz Blog archive page and single page

customiz Blog archive page and single page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

amircn
    Participant

hi , how to customize Blog archive page and single page , for example same as elemetore save template side , can add and eidt , but in woodmart how to find it ?

for example my home page , for blog item i want change font , but how to edit that box ?
    photo attach

second , blog single page ,i want add some widget , but how to customize ?

third , i add Table of Contents to blog , but will mix in blog archive side , photo attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The blog is an Archive page and is controlled by WordPress, it doesn’t allow any modifications added to it, this is the default functionality. You cannot edit it as well. Please navigate to Theme Settings -> Blog -> Blog archive and check the settings. Also you can configure the option about Single post.

For the single post, Click on Post > All Posts · Find the Post you would like to edit. You can edit the post in the Gutenberg or in the page builder (WP Baer or Elementor) to add widgets or customize it.

For the Typography settings, You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.
    Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)