Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customize AJAX PRODUCT TABS

Customize AJAX PRODUCT TABS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

geonolis
    Participant

I have installed the demo version TOYS.
    I am trying to customize AJAX PRODUCT TABS in Home Toys — Front Page with WPBakery Page
    Builder.
    I cannot find a way to edit the demo PRODUCT TABS that are installed with TOYS demo version. The AJAX PRODUCT TABS element has minimum customization settings, there is no DATA SOURCE, no PAGINATION, no EXTRA options.
    Then I tried remove the demo AJAX PRODUCT TAB it and create a new one. As I may guess, first you add an AJAX PRODUCT TABS element as an empty container and then you add “products tab – products block” to create multiple tabs. Is it right? Again, AJAX PRODUCTS TABS has no DATA SOURCE option and when I try to add “products tab – products block” nothing happens.
    The only relevant documentation available for Product Grid/Carousel element https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/product-grid-carousel-element/ doesn’t help as the described options are not available at AJAX PRODUCTS TABS.
    Can you help?

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Yes, it is right, while using Ajax Product tabs, first you have to add “Ajax Products Tab” element then inside it you have to add “Product Tab” element one by one. The DATA SOURCE, Pagination, and “Extra class name” option is available inside the product tab element, in “General” tab you can check the below screenshot.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/lxSx17q

If the options which shown on my screenshot, are not showing inside product tab element on your site, then you need to check after clearing your site and browser cache.

Best Regards.

geonolis
    Participant

Thank you for your prompt reply, now I see the options in the backend editor.

Actually, I was looking for the “Product Tab” element options in the FrontEnd Editor, that’s why I couldn’t find them. I would have been nice to have these options also in the FrondEnd.

Thank you for this excellent theme.

Most Welcome,

I’m glad that you see the options in the backend editor. It’s a part of Wp-Bakery page builder that’s why limited options shown on front end so you always have to access those options via backend editor.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Customize AJAX PRODUCT TABS’ is closed to new replies.