Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customize Checkout

Customize Checkout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

atpd23
    Participant

Hello,

I would need to divide Checkout section into two ones: Billing and Shipping & Payments and remove Order Complete title from the checkout steps – it would still be there as the last step of the checkout process, but not included in the title.

In this forum I have found you use \woodmart\inc\integrations\woocommerce\template-tags.php to add steps. Please how could I modify it to meet my requirements (also shown visually in the attached images)?

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

In general, the “Checkout” functionality comes from WooCommerce so we cannot influent it, unfortunately.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

atpd23
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for the fast response. I understand your explanation, but it seems WoodMart theme affect it. Please see the attached file.

While it adds checkout steps, it should be possible to add some extra ones or am I wrong?

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, you can edit that and add an additional tab but in any case, you need additional customization for showing some content in this new tab.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

atpd23
    Participant

Hello,

Sure, thank you for your help. Could you know to tell me what is woocommerce_params used for? I know, it’s WooCommerce object, it isn’t WoodMart’s feature, but I would be thankful if you know to tell me.

In my scenario it’s a part of if condition like this:

// woocommerce_params is required to continue, ensure the object exists
    if ( typeof woocommerce_params === 'undefined' ) {
             return false;
    }

I am sorry that I ask something about off the theme, but I couldn’t google any explanation or use case, so I gave a try in this topic.

Best Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

It’s a variable from WooCommerce for their JS code, which contains the address for ajax.

https://monosnap.com/file/RWMxqnkaw1ucmGSy32IRjxTVO2R0Ke

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)