Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customize product detail page

Customize product detail page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

snygo
    Participant

Hey,

I hope you can help me. On the product detail page it is a bit confusing for me. Is there any way to easily customize this?
    For example, I need to bring the shopping cart button below the price.
    With some products I have such a long text that it disappears from the picture.

Attached is a screenshot of how it looks right now and how the page should look.

I hope you can help me.
    Thanks a lot
    Andreas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS. Such modification requires complicated Woocommerce code customization which is not covered by our support.

Please consider using the Toolset plugin it may help to solve the issue: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/building-custom-woocommerce-sites-with-toolset/

Best Regards

snygo
    Participant

All clear! I see! Thanks a lot!
    And could you maybe just put this blog up?

https://www.evernote.com/l/AJTcxsCj2fVBjJx9NF1TpAqHNq75e3h7ZYo

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is the same issue, it is not possible to move this block without customization.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

snygo
    Participant

Sorry, I have to ask again now.
    I have Toolset installed now. But I can’t just load the product detail page there, I have to rebuild it completely, right? Have I misunderstood something?

What is then the difference to Elementor for example? There you would have had to start completely from scratch too, right?

In the toolset, can I get the page back exactly as it was before, just with different positions?

I hope you understand what I mean.
    Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings
    Andreas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please contact the plugin support on this issue we do not have the instruction.
    If you have any questions related to our theme please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)