Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customize Product Filter – Price

Customize Product Filter – Price

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

atpd23
    Participant

Hello,

1) How could I add to the default price slider ‘from’ and ‘to’ fields?

2) I would preferred to remove ‘Filter’ button and rather update visible products at shop page automatically during the price slider movement (when a user drag the slider, the price filter automatically execute and it isn’t needed to press ‘Filter’ button).

Please see the image.

Best Regards,
    Andrew

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

2) Sorry but this is how it works by default. And there is no option to change the behaviour.

Best Regards

atpd23
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the response. For the point 1) I understand it would need some advanced customization if that option isn’t in the Theme Settings

But for the point 2), isn’t there any simple way to make it working as I would need to? There isn’t needed to press ‘Filter’ button for other filter’s options, like product color, brands etc. It automatically refresh product list at shop page. Why only in the case of the price filter it is needed to press that annoying ‘Filter’ button?

Best Regards

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Sorry but this is how it works by default it works the same in our demos as well.

Best Regards

atpd23
    Participant

Hello,

I see, thank you.

I was playing with that by myself today and found some bug. At first, slider change prices by 10 units. You can see it here: video_1
    It’s expected behavior, but when you press ‘Filter’ button and you want to change the price criteria again (move price slider), now it doesn’t change prices by 10 as it did at first, video here: video_2

It was tested on your demo site: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/product-category/lighting/

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, it looks like a bug in our theme. We are going to fix it soon.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)