Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customize products style

Customize products style

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

atpd23
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to customize products style. For products I use grid system and added there shadows by CSS. What I need to do is align ‘add to cart’ button to bottom and add ‘on stock’ information above price. For clarification, please see the image.

The first product is a normal one, without any changes.

In the second one, you can see the button is moving up because of shorter title. But I don’t want to restrict the product title lines limit to one line. I need to keep whole title name.

And in the third product you can see the final result I would need to achieve. The button is at the bottom and stock information is added.

Your help would be very useful for me

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

1) Restricting the product title is the only way that you can fix this because there is no other option for that.

2) It is not possible. Because There is no option in Theme Settings for what you want to achieve.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

atpd23
    Participant

And please could you give me CSS to solve it, if it isn’t possible set in Theme Settings options?

Best Regards

Hello,

Sorry but this is not possible with Custom CSS because if we try to move the button down using CSS then it will also affect the buttons on all the products.

And adding the stock status is not possible using Custom CSS. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

atpd23
    Participant

Thank you for the response.

Please would it be possible to get also answer from support named Elise or Artem? They helped me a lot in the pass for similar unsolvable stuffs.

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello @atpd23,

My colleague is right in this situation. Unfortunately, such customization can’t be achieved with a simple CSS code. It need an additional code modification that is out of our theme support scope, unfortunately.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)