Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customize the Blog Page

Customize the Blog Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cris
    Participant

Hello,

I am interested in customizing the Blog page. Right now the page that I linked to is the Blog page and it only displays excerpts from my blog posts in a masonry grid format, which I set from the theme settings. However, is it possible to add content above or below the display of the blog posts?

For instance, I would like show the page title or a section heading at the top of the page. Then to have all the blog post excerpts to appear below.

I checked Theme Settings > page title and > Blog. And, I checked the settings on the specific page identified as “Blog”, but it does not seem like I disabled the page title anywhere. I also checked my global CSS and did not find anything hiding the title.

I did try adding a section heading on the Blog page, but any content I added is overwritten and disappears because it uses a template format identified elsewhere.

Hello,

The blog page is the functional page and it is not editable. You can create a custom page, add the Blog element and other content, to create any layout you wish, and show this page in the menu, not the real blog page.

Best Regards

Cris
    Participant

Ah got it. I thought that may be the case.

Thank you for the info, Elise!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)