Home Forums Basel support forum Product grid not performing correctly and throwing off other grid

Product grid not performing correctly and throwing off other grid

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cambeetle
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to create a row with 2/3 and 1/3 ratio. The Left side (2/3) will consist of 3 columns and contain a total of six products distributed over 2 rows. The right side (1/3 will have 1 product. Left side is displaying as 4 columns even though I set it to 3. On the right the product displays at a very small size. I’m wondering what I might be able to do to get the left side to display correctly and the product of the right side to take up the entire space.

Also this column throws off the alignment of the featured products below it by a huge margin.

Thanks for any information!

– Best

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

You need to use our “Products (carousel or grid)” element instead of default WooCommerce ones. And for the right column, use carousel with 1 slide per view.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

cambeetle
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

That works great and thanks for the help!

Why do the WP Bakery Page Builder elements not work correctly (respond to the column settings) and why do they throw off the alignment of the other items?

Thanks again!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Because we have overridden their functionality and added new features. So you just need to use our theme’s element for this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)