Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dark screen on mobile after clicking on menu or cart

Dark screen on mobile after clicking on menu or cart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

-_Vitalii_-
    Participant

Good afternoon.
    There is a problem with displaying the menu and cart on small phone screens; after clicking on the menu, the screen is dim (does not display the menu or the cart) and that’s it.
    The problem exists on all sites, even on your “Demo” layout!
    The problem is that Google ADS blocks advertising companies based on customer complaints about the operation of the site (( .
    Help me fix this error as quickly as possible or tell me how to fix it!
    tested on old iPhone 7 iOS 14.8.1, Android 7.
    I’m really looking forward to the decision.
    Have a nice day, everyone

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

-_Vitalii_-
    Participant

I created a completely new website, clean.
    Same problem. Your advertising template has the same!!!!
    🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please specify your Safari browser version?

-_Vitalii_-
    Participant

You can’t view the Safari version on iPhone! IOS versions below 14.8.0 do not open the menu and cart. everything works on Mac!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Based on your reply, you are using Safari 14.x browser. Unfortunately, Safari 14.x browser lacks the support of gap property for Flexbox. The following property is important to reduce CSS file size and to avoid an excessive DOM size, improving page speed. Woodmart started to implement this property after it was first used in WordPress default themes and Elementor builder. Using older browsers may not support features provided by WordPress since it requires two latest versions of Safari browser which is Safari 15 and Safari 16 to work properly (https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/best-practices/browser-support/).

Kind Regards

-_Vitalii_-
    Participant

Best regards, friends. But you need to find a solution, 7 sites were made on your builder, each of which has advertising in Google and a lot of settings, a lot of work has been done (. Why do the sites I made in Divi, wix, weblium or just on WordPress with a mega menu work after the update?
    Give me a solution to the problem! I can’t remake all clients’ websites by telling them that this is how it should be ((((
    There is always a solution, help improve your product.
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We always strive to enhance our theme’s performance and optimize loading speeds to provide the best user experience possible.

To achieve this, we have made the decision to discontinue support for outdated browsers such as Internet Explorer and Safari versions 13-14. This decision aligns with industry standards and best practices, as both WordPress and Elementor, the platforms on which our theme is built, have also ceased support for these older browsers.

Unfortunately, there is no feasible workaround for maintaining compatibility with these outdated browsers while still improving our theme’s performance. However, if you prefer to continue using these browsers, you have the option to refrain from updating the theme and included plugins on your website. This way, you can maintain compatibility with your current browser environment.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)