Home Forums WoodMart support forum Database information request

Database information request

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

edisson22
    Participant

Hello, one questions, do you have the structure of the database?
    for examble
    Tables, relations, diagram

I know I could see it in phpMyAdmin, but it would be easier for me to see it in a diagram and documentation

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please discover your purpose I would suggest an easier and quicker way. Do you want demo content? Please install the theme and upload the demo and you will get our table structure.
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/installation-process/

Let me know if you need help.

Best Regards

edisson22
    Participant

Hello Elise Noromit, My question is, do you have that structure of table or database in a diagram

Could you send it to me?

Mi pregunta es ,ustedes tienen esa estructura de la tabla o base de datos en un diagrama

Me lo podrian enviar?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we don’t have this information. The database structure is a WordPress-specific information that has no relation to our theme. We don’t have documentation for this.

Kind Regards

edisson22
    Participant

Hola, pero no me pueden indicar cuales de estas tablas es la que genera el tema WoodMart version Base Light , adjunto imagen de Referencia

edisson22
    Participant

Adjunto imagen de referencia, tablas por default que crea wordpress y woocommerce, me gustarĂ­a saber cuales tablas son las que generan el tema,

muchas gracias

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our theme creates only 2 extra tables wp_woodmart_wishlist and wp_woodmart_wishlist_products. They are required for our wishlist functionality. All other tables are generated by WordPress and installed plugins.

Kind Regards

brainoidtech
    Participant

Hello, I have created my Woocom website using your Woomart theme and now want to know when I enable the Woodmart maintenance mode where can I view the logs of the same in my database I cannot find any queries or tables related to the theme or maintenance mode.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please clarify what logs exactly you are referring to?

Kind Regards

brainoidtech
    Participant

So we have created an application that is interlinked with Woo-commerce and the Woodmart theme of the website now if I put the site on maintenance mode my application should show the same for that I need the Entry in that shows theme is on maintenance mode database or anything related to it I only want an Entry about maintenance mode in the database.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The maintenance mode option is stored in the wp_options table as a part of our xts-woodmart-options record. https://gyazo.com/c798f7a4fcd33ab62cac0a33e6c3b46e

brainoidtech
    Participant

Hello, I tried to find the above part xts-woodmart-options under the wp-options table as I said there was no directory created such as woodmart in the database also related to woodmart there are only two tables and I saw that you have used Elementor as a backend builder and we are using wp-bakery and woocommerce.
    The reference Images are attached Kindly check.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by brainoidtech.
    Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide us with your database access using the Private content field so we can check your database structure and see why you can’t find the options table.

Kind Regards

brainoidtech
    Participant

Hello,
    I don’t have permission to give access to the database regarding the above I can find the xts-woodmart-options table in the wp-options table you can refer to the above screenshot or the below screenshot attached is there any other way or option where I can Find the xts-woodmart-options

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t check this without access to your database.

Kind Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)