Home Forums WoodMart support forum Decor slider

Decor slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

4marcs
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with the slider on the homepage. All the images are formatted to teh same size but when itv slides the second slider shrink in height. I could really find how to fix it.

Could you please have a lok to see what I did not set correctly?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I saw the screenshot you attached.

The height of the slider depends upon the content you added on it. If there is no content on it then it will take the height of the image. In your case the content of the slider is different in height. That’s why it’s displayed like this.

Please make sure you have added equal data in the slide. This will fix the issue.

Best Regards.

4marcs
    Participant

Hello

I copy paste the code of the first slider into the second and changes the elements – the size is now the same but there is a problem with the left image not showing (on any browser). Strangely enough if i open the inspector the image appear.

How can that be fixed? I tried turning off all caching plug ins and clearing cache of browser and website but still not working.

Thanks

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website and the images on the sliders are working absolutely fine on my end. It might be a cache issue on your side. Please clear cache and check back.

Video for Clarification: https://jmp.sh/gYv1J6r

Best Regards.

4marcs
    Participant

Hi,

I did clear the cache and also tested it on other computer/browsers/location and the image does not load. It only loads when the inspector is open.

Can you please double check as it is still broken

Hello,

Your Issue has been resolved. Now the slide images are working absolutely fine on my end. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/c287rSg

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)